Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Readathon TBR

It's been a hot minute since I've been able to really sit down and read and since I've been a bit negligent of my goal to become more active with the book blogging community, I thought participating in Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon would be a good way to get back in the groove of things.

I'm not entirely sure how well this readathon will go for me (especially since I'm not exactly in the habit of waking up at 8am, which is when the readathon starts for my time zone), but I have a whole list of comics (both trades and floppies) that have been piling up for some time now. Here's what I'm hoping to get through:
  1. Ex Machina, Volumes 9-10
  2. The Walking Dead, Issues 139-140
  3. Lumberjanes, Issues 12-13
  4. Ms Marvel, Issues 13-14
  5. Captain Marvel, Issues 13-14
  6. Thor, Issues 2-7
  7. Deadly Class, Issues 7-12
  8. The Fade Out, Issues 1-5
  9. ODY-C, Issues 2-4
  10. Rocket Raccoon, Issues 4-10
  11. The Wicked + The Divine, Issues 7-9
  12. Satellite Sam, Issues 1-13
  13. Saga, Issues 1-27
It's a pretty long list of titles, so I totally don't expect to get through everything, but I really want to either catch-up with or start some of these series, so I figure now is as good as time as any! Good luck to everyone else participating in the readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment